COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES UPDATE FOR CEDAR RAPIDS
March 20, 2020
Is your company working through disruption to operations caused by the global COVID-19 outbreak? If so, we would like to make you aware of the following business support services available locally in Cedar Rapids:
City of Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Rapids Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Look here for latest developments, official news and regular City updates.
Iowa Workforce Development: Staffing Support Programs
Iowa Economic Development Authority COVID-19 Response
- Business Impact Survey – Help economic developers and decision-makers assess needs and align resources to help businesses like yours.
- Business Resource Guide – Useful overview to help in managing scope of issues identified in IEDA’s impact survey.
- COVID-19 Business Recovery Assistance — IEDA Program Gateway
- Tourism Partner Information – Travel Iowa
Small Business Administration (SBA): Loans and Program Support
- Many small business have received links to economic injury worksheets over the last two days.
- The Trump Administration has revised criteria for U.S. states and territories seeking an economic injury declaration, and the State of Iowa believes we have collected all of the worksheets we need at this time.
- As of this message, the State of Iowa has not yet been declared a disaster, but we urge you to follow the SBA Disaster Assistance Website at SBA.gov/Disaster for updates.
We will be working to provide you timely and useful updates on local, state and federal economic development opportunities. Access economicdevelopmentcr.com for the latest news for local business.